Sunday, November 23, 2008

I'm going to try something new & start pre-posting. I've already done one for tomorrow & after this post will make a post for Thursday & maybe even more, who knows. I'm just tired of being such a bad blogger.

Today is hubby's birthday. We spent the morning together & I gave him his gifts. I'm making spaghetti for dinner since it's his favorite plus it's Sunday anyway LOL Right now he's napping while I tidy up, watch tv & goof around online.

A lot of the blogs I regularly read are posting Thanksgiving preparations so I will too.
Today I cleaned hubby's bathroom, straightened up the guest room, vacuumed the stairs & took the turkey out of the freezer. While my sauce is cooking later I will fold & put away laundry. I also need to make a mini shopping list for tomorrow. I forgot to buy red onions when I shopped Friday & I only bought 1 loaf of bread which is like 3 slices from being finished.

2 comments:

  1. You'll love draft blogging after you get a bit ahead. I have 38 sitting in scheduled as we speak for upcoming memes and it's such a nice feeling to be ahead of the game! Have a great Thanksgiving week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the idea from you actually, now I just have to stick to it!

    ReplyDelete

Make sure to leave a comment so I know you were here.