- cooked chicken breast -4 months
- cooked meat dishes - 3 months
- uncooked poultry - 1 year
- uncooked beef (roasts & steaks) - 1 year
- uncooked pork (roasts & chops) - 6 months
- uncooked ground beef - 4 months
- frozen fruits & vegetables - 1 year
- bread & tortillas - 3 to 6 months
- butter - 6 months
I try to buy family packs whenever I can & then re-package it into smaller portions.
Make sure you label your foods & rotate, like the butter, or else you'll waste money in the long run when you have to throw stuff out.