Monday, May 18, 2009

Menu Plan Monday for the week of May 18th



Sometimes I don't get to add my meme posts to Mr. Linky because I pre-post, but I like doing them anyway :-)


what we ate last week:
Sunday - Mother's Day; my mom came over & I made brunch - scrambled eggs, sausage, home fries, English muffins, waffles, Ambrosia
For dinner hubby had leftover pizza & I had leftover waffles.
Monday - whole roast chicken, cut up ( the breasts I'll make into chicken salad) green beans, baked potatoes
Tuesday - london broil, mashed potatoes, corn
Wednesday - pork chops, stuffing. peas
Thursday - we had a crazy day so I had cereal, hubby had fishsticks
Friday -Taco chicken, rice & beans
Saturday -
I make a big salad a couple of times a week so it's always ready to eat. I don't add dressing so it stays crisper.

To see more menus go to http://orgjunkie.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure to leave a comment so I know you were here.