13 random things related to my pregnancy:
- 50% of women over 35 have trouble conceiving
- 65% of women over 40 have trouble conceiving
- 8 weeks before I turned 40 we conceived our first baby on the first try
- I didn't have any morning sickness
- I didn't have any cravings
- I didn't get any stretch marks
- My belly button never popped out (it came pretty close though!)
- 80% of women go into labor without their water breaking
- My water broke before anything else happened
- Most first timers have long labor
- Going from when my water broke it was 9 hours & 40 minutes til baby
- Going from when the contractions started it was about 2 1/2 hours til baby
- I dilated so fast I never got an epidural & didn't realize it until after the baby was born & the nurses congratulated me for doing so well drug free.
Thursday Thirteen is hosted at here.