Sunday, November 1, 2009

Menu Plan Monday for the week of November 1st


What we ate last week:
Sunday -
Monday -
huh, I waited to long to post & I honestly can't remember what we ate last weekend!

Tuesday - chicken & penne Alfredo
Wednesday -taco salad (seasoned beef, rice, beans, salad)
Thursday - barbecued pork cops, scalloped potatoes, green beans

Friday - steak pizziol with peas & rotelle macaroni
Saturday - roast chicken, peas with mushrooms, mashed potatoes & gravy
This week I also made chicken soup & baked snickerdoodles & brownies.

To see more menus go to http://orgjunkie.com/
Sometimes I don't get to add my meme posts to Mr. Linky because I pre-post, but I like doing them anyway.

Check out my new blogs -
Heir to the Hovel, all about kids.
Recipes from the Hovel, all recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure to leave a comment so I know you were here.