Monday, April 26, 2010

I was planning to stay home & do some cleaning today since it was kind of rainy & dreary but hubby needed coffee & he's going out of town this week so I did my grocery shopping. Halfway through ringing up my stuff the coupon machine had already printed so many that it was touching the floor.  The cashier said all the machines were printing like that today. The good part was out of say 12 coupons only 2 were things I don't use.

All I managed to do around the house was some basic stuff like bed making, vacuuming, dishes.

For dinner I made chicken with rice & peas. I baked blueberry muffins too.

After dinner it was bath & bed for little man then the treadmill for me. After this it's a shower & some reading  so g'nite!

Check out my new blogs - Heir to the Hovel, all about kids. Recipes from the Hovel, all recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure to leave a comment so I know you were here.