Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Between cooking, cleaning & wrapping up meat I spent most of my day in the kitchen. When I told hubby he said "that's where you belong" or something sexist like that.

For dinner I made penne alla vodka with meatballs.

I didn't sleep so good last night & I'm pretty sure I have to work tomorrow so I'm off to get ready for bed.

P.S. I tweeted this earlier but I thought it was funny enough to share here...
While we were having lunch today little man started banging the bottom of his hammer into his hummus & I very casually said "please stop hammering the hummus" then I realized how funny it sounded & started cracking up. Yes, this is what my life has become LOL

Check out my new blogs - Heir to the Hovel, all about kids. Recipes from the Hovel, all recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure to leave a comment so I know you were here.