Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Pretty boring day today. Did some straightening up in the morning before I went to work. Good thing I went cause I was on the schedule after all. It was a pretty dead day. I don't know why people think there is something wrong with drinking in the daytime, especially when they're on vacation.
Went tanning. Came home & had dinner; hubby's away on a job so I made something I like & he doesn't. Just as we were finishing the phone rang & I look at little man & say 'there's Daddy' but it wasn't - it was one of my friends telling me she's pregnant!!
Had some playtime then did the treadmill now it's time t floss, shower & read before going to sleep.

Check out my new blogs - Heir to the Hovel, all about kids. Recipes from the Hovel, all recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure to leave a comment so I know you were here.