Monday, October 18, 2010

Menu plan Monday for the week of October 17th


To see more menus go to http://orgjunkie.com/

I make a large salad once or twice a week & leave it plain in the fridge so it's always ready to eat. What we ate last week:
Sunday - (oven) 'fried' chicken, pierogies, green beans
Monday - meatloaf (hubby request), whipped potatoes, gravy, peas & carrots
Tuesday - spare ribs, coleslaw, corn fritters
Wednesday -  I got home late
Thursday - chicken cutlets & fettucine alfredo, green beans?
Friday - penne ala vodka (hubby request) with sausage
Saturday - I had a late lunch & hubby wasn't home

This week I baked a loaf of bread.

Take a peek at:
Heir to the Hovel ~ my mommy blog.
Recipes from the Hovel ~ my recipe blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure to leave a comment so I know you were here.