Saturday, September 26, 2015

Hard water sucks

As I sit here waiting for my bathroom floor to dry I figured I'd share one of my favorite Pinterest cleaning tips.
When we bought this house the bathroom sink had terrible hard water buildup. I tried a bunch of different things, including rubbing the enamel off in certain spots!
I came across a pin that said to soak paper towels in vinegar so I figured why not.
This is a during picture, you can see the brown crud to the left of the faucet. (I always forget to take before pictures)


That first time took a few soaks but it worked! I do it about once a month now. I usually just soak it for about 20 minutes while I clean the rest of the bathroom.

Now I need to find out how to get crazy glue out of the sink!



Take a peek at:
Heir to the Hovel ~ my mommy blog.
Recipes from the Hovel ~ my recipe blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure to leave a comment so I know you were here.