Friday, July 11, 2008

Feast One Hundred & Ninety Six



Appetizer
When was the last time you had your hair cut/trimmed? - I do my bangs every few weeks, the rest is very overdue, it's probably been almost 2 years
Soup
Name one thing you miss about being a child. - having my family around.

Salad
Pick one: butter, margarine, olive oil. - butter

Main Course
If you could learn another language, which one would you pick, and why? - Italian, because I always wanted to be fluent in it instead of just knowing/understanding words here & there

Dessert
Finish this sentence: In 5 years I expect to be… - a mother

1 comment:

  1. i love being around with my family too! i miss them so much! isn't it nice to reminisce our younger years? mine's up too at this link!

    ReplyDelete

Make sure to leave a comment so I know you were here.