Monday, July 28, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook 2

For today July 28th 2008
Outside My Window... it is dark
I am thinking... of reading or making some graphics
I am thankful for... the easy day I had today
From the kitchen... I can faintly smell chicken
I am wearing... a denim mini skirt & a t shirt
I am creating... nothing at the moment
I am going... to catch up n some email
I am reading... All for the Love of Daddy, don't ask me how it is I just started it last night
I am hoping... to have a pleasant week
I am hearing... Charlie Sheen on tv
Around the house... all is quiet
One of my favorite things... is being barefoot
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: look for a new vacuum, go back to the grocery store for the few sale items I forgot to pick up today
Here is picture thought I am sharing...


To participate in this meme go to http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure to leave a comment so I know you were here.