Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thursday Thirteen 10th edition



13 things I am thankful for:
1. my husband - for all that he is & does I am very lucky to have him as mine :-)
2. my best friend - we are so alike it's not even funny; what is funny is we hated each other when we were first introduced by mutual friends
3. my mom - I wouldn't be the woman I am today if not for my mom who I am also lucky enough to consider a friend
4. my dad - who unfortunately is no longer with me but he also helped to make me (literally LOL) the person I am today
5. my uncle - my friend, my godfather, my older brother...who was taken from me way too soon, words cannot express just how much he means to me & what having him in my life has done.
6. my grandma - who I also lost too soon but I am glad for the years we had together.
7. our house
8. my education
9. that we had no trouble conceiving - considering how long we waited I was a little afraid it would be harder & take longer
10. living in the USA - 99% of the time at least LOL
11. my extended family
12. my friends, who are really an extra extended family
13. my stuff - even though I complain about what I don't have

2 comments:

  1. What a great list. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for being such a faithful reader Tamy! I hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving too :-)
    I'll be catching up with your blog after work tonight or tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Make sure to leave a comment so I know you were here.