Monday, December 15, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook 6

FOR TODAY Monday December 15th...
Outside my window...it's cloudy & windy
I am thinking...about having something to eat
I am thankful for...being off today
From the kitchen...there will be oatmeal cookies later, raisins in mine & chips for hubby
I am wearing...pajama pants & a thermal shirt
I am creating...a few pages for my home journal later
I am going...to do some decorating after this post
I am reading...one of the Prizzi books
I am hoping...it doesn't snow too bad while I'm driving tomorrow
I am hearing...the tv
Around the house...it's pretty quiet
One of my favorite things...bubble baths
A few plans for the rest of the week: finish decorating, mail cards, work, baking
Here is picture thought I am sharing...


If you want to join here's how http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure to leave a comment so I know you were here.