13 things I most hear at work (as a bartender):
- Can I have one of those pink drinks?
- I can't taste any alcohol
- Make it strong & I'll hook you up (uh huh)
- I don't like liquor, what do you recommend? (soda or juice & kindly step aside for someone else)
- I want to get really drunk what do you recommend? (shots of tequila & the bathroom is over there)
- They don't ask me for ID at the other bars I go to (probably because your friends work there)
- I'll have a beer (can you be a little less specific?)
- I'm an excellent tipper (this is usually said as they sit down & turns out to be a big lie)
- I'd like a pina colada with vodka
- I'll have what that person over there is drinking (just because it looks pretty?)
- I had this drink once that was kind of sweet & I think it had some kind of juice, can you make it?
- You should open earlier
- You should stay open later
Thursday Thirteen is hosted here.