Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Did some grocery shopping, folded laundry, shampooed my carpet, brushed the dogs teeth - don't you wish you were me? LOL

Spent a good part of my day at the eye doctor, with an appointment I forgot all about & the doctor was running late. I am on the verge of needing reading glasses. My contact prescription is not available in bifocals & I see no point in wearing lenses AND glasses soooo I finally made an appointment to get a Lasik evaluation. I've been considering it since it came out but was always afraid I'd be the one in a million who got screwed up.

Since I got home so late I had a very late lunch & wasn't hungry for dinner so hubby had leftovers. I was planning fried chicken but you need a good appetite for that!

 The dilating drops gave me a killer headache so I'm off to bed.


Love you always Daddy!!

Check out my new blogs:
Heir to the Hovel, all about kids.
Recipes from the Hovel, all recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure to leave a comment so I know you were here.