Monday, June 28, 2010

Menu plan Monday for the week of June 27th


To see more menus go to http://orgjunkie.com/

I make a large salad once or twice a week & leave it plain in the fridge so it's always ready to eat. What we ate last week:
Sunday - steak, mashed potatoes, corn on the cob
Monday - chicken with cheesy macaroni & broccoli
Tuesday - fajitas, rice, beans
Wednesday - sausage & eggs on English muffins (hubby wasn't home)
Thursday - ham steaks with pineapple, corn & mashed potatoes (I was planning to make corn fritters & scalloped potatoes but I got home too late)
Friday -  I was working so I don't know what hubby had
Saturday - big surprise, pizza. I'm really starting to get sick of having pizza every Saturday; I need to have a sit down with hubby.

This week I baked macaroons.

Check out my new blogs:
Heir to the Hovel, all about kids.
Recipes from the Hovel, all recipes.

2 comments:

  1. Ham steaks with pineapple. Oh, yum!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a nice change! I'm getting so bored with food lately.

    ReplyDelete

Make sure to leave a comment so I know you were here.