Monday, August 2, 2010

Menu plan Monday for the week of August 1st


To see more menus go to http://orgjunkie.com/

I make a large salad once or twice a week & leave it plain in the fridge so it's always ready to eat. What we ate last week:
Sunday - shrimp scampi & spaghetti
Monday - hamburger helper & green beans
Tuesday - pulled pork, corn on the cob, cloeslaw
Wednesday - guacamole, chili cream cheese dip & chips - hubby wasn't home
Thursday -pineapple chicken, rice, mixed vegs - I found the recipe on another blog; I totally ruined cause I set the crock pot wrong. The once a year I use the crock pot while I'm out & see what happens?? Good thing I had some ham steaks so I fried them up really quick.
Friday - steak? I forgot
Saturday - pizza

Made a loaf of bread this week.

Check out my new blogs:
Heir to the Hovel, all about kids.
Recipes from the Hovel, all recipes.

4 comments:

  1. Pineapple Chicken sounds good! I love reading your menus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've gone to posting what I actually did make too! When life is this hectic it just makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've gone to posting what I actually did make too! When life is this hectic it just makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww, thank you Lesa.
    Tamy ~ I started doing it this way cause I have a weird schedule so my week isn't always M-F & I wanted to particiapte in the meme.

    ReplyDelete

Make sure to leave a comment so I know you were here.