Monday, August 30, 2010

Menu plan Monday for the week of August 29th


To see more menus go to http://orgjunkie.com/

I make a large salad once or twice a week & leave it plain in the fridge so it's always ready to eat. What we ate last week:
Sunday - barbequed pork, tater tots, corn on the cob
Monday - chicken cutlets, rice, cranberry sauce
Tuesday - hamburger helper
Wednesday -  hubby wasn't home so I probably had a sandwich or leftovers
Thursday -I think we had kielbasa
Friday - went out for dinner; I had scallops, hubby had tuna
Saturday - no pizza!!  We had company & were eating & barbequing all day

Baked banana cupcakes

Check out my new blogs:
Heir to the Hovel, all about kids.
Recipes from the Hovel, all recipes.

1 comment:

  1. Those banana cupcakes sound yummy!!!! I love banana bread but never thought to try it in a muffin tin.

    Hamburger Helper is quick and easy and nice to have on hand. I only buy the beef stroganoff one though. I also have a hamburger helper-like recipe that is pretty simple too, but still I like to pick up a box now and then!

    Hope you had fun at lunch today. Sometimes we women just need to get out of the house and hang with some friends, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Make sure to leave a comment so I know you were here.