Sunday, October 3, 2010

Making your home sing Monday 10-4-10

Making Your Home Sing! Monday is hosted by Mom's The Word I love to hear

I got a few house things last week...

My new shower curtain. (now I new different curtains LOL)
This toilet paper holder is in hubby's bathroom -
The lazy suan I'm still iffy about. It's on my table but it's a little darker looking in person & it's putting a curve on my napkins.


Take a peek at:
Heir to the Hovel ~ my mommy blog.
Recipes from the Hovel ~ my recipe blog.

1 comment:

  1. I love how your bathroom is all ready for Fall now! The t.p. holder is too cute.

    Have you thought of spray painting the lazy susan? I have been spray painting everything white lately, lol!

    Thanks for linking up to Making Your Home Sing Monday today.

    ReplyDelete

Make sure to leave a comment so I know you were here.